Product description: Turkish Iznik Tile Ceramic Plate – “Anatolia” plate was made by hand. Turquoise is a color integrated with Anatolian geography. It is used frequently in embroidery and architecture. Therefore, it is a special color for Turkish culture.
Turkish Iznik Tile Ceramic Plate Handmade – “Anatolia” plate has fine floral embroidery and Ottoman patterns. This wonderful decoartive plate will be one of the most beautiful pieces of your decoration in the most special corner of your home or workplace.
Tile art is a handcraft that dates back to Anatolian Principalities and Seljuks Empire. This handicraft lived its golden age with the Ottoman Empire. In Ottoman period, Mainly was used as wall covering and decor material in architectural buildings. It is also an art consisting of combination of techniques used in the coating of daily use items such as pots, plates, vases and pitchers.
If you want to give a different and authentic gift to loved ones on Birthday, Christmas or Anniversary etc. special days, Turkish Iznik Tile Ceramic Plate Handmade – “Anatolia” will be an unforgattable gift option. And also it will be a wonderful memory from generation to generation.
Please take your time to browse for our web shop’s unique all collections of Turkish gifts, Turkish food, Turkish drinks and more etc.
- This handcrafted plate is suitable for everyday using.
- Recommended to be washed by hand or use a damp cloth for cleaning. Do not wash in the dishwasher.
- The product was produced with safe materials and is suitable to put foods.
- The product is produced with a special glass technique.
- It was made at fire of about 800-1000 degrees Celsius.
- Shipped in a special wooden box, which coated velvet cloth.
- %100 Handcrafted production with Iznik Tile Art method.
- Diameter: 25cm
This product and more can be ordered safely from www.grandbazaarist.com
Europe: 2-3 business days
For U.S – Canada: 2-4 days
For rest of the world: 2-5 days