A significant part of traditional tile decorations consist of plants and flowers patterns. Carnation introduced to the Ottoman decorative arts in the early 16th century. Clove motif was used very often in Ottoman tiles and was one of the indispensable motifs. Especially, mostly carnation, tulip, rose, hyacinth and peony motifs encountered in the Ottoman style.
The flower and tree motifs used in tile art symbolize the gardens of heaven. And clove motif that used on Turkish Iznik Tile Ceramic Plate Handmade symbolizes spring, awakening of nature and renewal. These elegant tile plates are the best reflection of Ottoman art and culture to our day.
Blue, turquoise, red and green colors were used on Turkish Iznik Tile Ceramic Plate – Clove. This wonderful tile can be piece of every kind colorful decoration ideas. And also it is a wonderful and very special handmade product that contains Ottoman art that can be stored for many years.
Please take your time to browse for our web shop’s unique all collections of Turkish gifts, Turkish food, Turkish drinks and more etc.
- This handcrafted plate is suitable for everyday using.
- Recommended to be washed by hand or use a damp cloth for cleaning. Do not wash in the dishwasher.
- The product was produced with safe materials and is suitable to put foods.
- The product is produced with a special glass technique.
- It was made at fire of about 800-1000 degrees Celsius.
- Shipped in a special wooden box, which coated velvet cloth.
- %100 Handcrafted production with Iznik Tile Art method.
- Diameter: 25cm
This product and more can be ordered safely from www.grandbazaarist.com