Rose Oil is extracted from the famously known Isparta (former Sparta) province of the Eastern Aegean region of Turkey. The rose oil is distilled from the Spartan Roses using traditional methods dating back to the 14th century. With the scent of the pink roses, you will feel like an Ottoman Royal!
Order Rose Oil now and we will ship it right to you!
- Sweet fragrance: Exclusive smell of Spartan Roses makes a great perfume for any occasion!
- A natural pain killer: Along with the exquisite scent, when applied to the temples of your head in round movements it will ease your headaches in the blink of an eye.
- Suitable for massage therapy: When applied to the back and abdomen with a soft massage, rose oil will help to reduce muscle cramps, stiffness, and digestive problems. You will also have soft, moisturized skin on the exposed areas.
- 100% Purity: Since rose oil is distilled traditionally, it contains no artificial additives. This makes it accessible for even the most sensitive skin without causing any irritations.
- Storing your oil: Make sure to store your rose oil in a cool dry place without sunlight.